1. In what areas do you service vacation rentals?
We service vacation rentals along the northern coast of Monterey Bay. Our rentals are mainly located in Santa Cruz, Aptos, Seascape, and La Selva Beach.
2. Do you allow pets?
Pets are prohibited in all of our vacation rentals. Failure to comply with this rule can result in the loss of your deposit and your removal from the property.
3. Do you allow smoking?
No, we do not allow smoking in any of our rentals
4. Do you allow weddings, receptions, or parties?
No. Because of fire codes and neighborhood agreements, we cannot accommodate large gatherings at our rentals.
5. What is your cancellation policy?
All cancellations must be made in writing and be received more than 60 days prior to your check in date. You will receive a full refund, minus a $50 cancellation fee. If you need to cancel within 60 days prior to your check in date you will receive a full refund if we are able to re-rent the property. If we are unable to re-rent the property we will retain your entire rental amount paid and refund your security deposit.
6. Are linens included with your rentals?
Linens are not included in your rent, however you can opt to sign up for linen service upon renting a property. We offer two levels of linen service. If you choose the basic linen service, linens will be dropped off at your rental before your arrival. If you choose the VIP linen service, your beds will be made before your arrival. Prices vary by the number of people in your party.
7. What are your on season dates?
Our on season dates are mid-June through mid-September.
8. What are your holiday dates? Holidays are Christmas, New Years, Easter, and Thanksgiving. Rentals are not available on a daily basis during holidays. Holiday dates are 12/22-12/29 for Christmas and 12/29-1/5 for New Year's. Holiday dates vary for Thanksgiving & Easter. Please call our office for information.
9. What are your rates for holidays?
All holiday rates are the same as our on season rates.
10. What is your minimum stay for on and off season?
During the on season our minimum stay is 7 days (Saturday through Saturday). During the off season there is a 2 night minimum.
11. What is your check in and check out time?
Check in is from 3 P.M. - 5 P.M. Check out is at 10 AM. Please read our Tenant Rental Agreement for more information regarding our check in and checkout time.
12. Where can I find information about the beaches in the area?
You can find information about many of the beaches in the area by viewing our area information page.
13. What do your vacation rentals have in them?
Our vacation rentals are fully furnished.
14. What types of payments do you accept?
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Traveler's Check, Cashiers/Registered Check, Personal/Business Check, Money Order, and Cash. Your rent is due in full at least 60 days prior to your check in date. If your reservation is made within 60 days of your arrival date, your rent and deposit are due in full when you make your reservation.
15. What is your return policy on the security deposit?
All deposits are refunded within 21 days of your departure.